Ostrich Balm 25g
The most potent moisturiser & repair balm that heals even deeply cracked skin
What is Ostrich Balm?
OSTRICH BALM is a powerful moisturizing balm for dryness and skin repair.
- This balm will completely replace the skin’s damaged layer and its lost moisture. It’s made with Ostrich Oil, a component that is very similar to human skin. As a result, this balm will not only provide temporary relief, but help heal your skin on a long-term basis
- Rich in Palmitoleic Acid (an essential fatty acid to our skin), this balm will leave your skin feeling soft and smooth while reducing the appearance of wrinkles
- Stabilizes skin barrier to prevent water loss
Why Ostrich Oil?
- This balm is high in Palmitoleic Acid, a moisturizing ingredient that repairs skin and is abundantly needed in the fatty tissue of our skin
- This product was once known for its ability to stimulate cell growth, division, and healing
- Rich in Vitamins F, A, and Pro-Vitamin A
- This intense moisturizing balm absorbs quickly without clogging pores, goes deep into your skin to nourish your cells
- This is a 100% natural way to protect your skin from UV damage
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
How to Use Ostrich Balm?
Ingredients of Ostrich Balm
Green Text: Certified Organic Ingredient
- Ostrich Oil
- Enterococcus Faecalis (Probiotics)
- Lactobacillus (Probiotics)
- Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil (Jojoba)
- Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (Shea)
- Olea Europaea Fruit Oil (Olive)
- Citrus Aurantium Flower Oil (Bitter Orange)
- Citrus Aurantium Oil (Orange)
- Euphorbia Cerifera Wax (Candelilla)
- Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil (Argan)
- Vaccinium Marcocarpon Seed Oil (Cranberry)
- Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil (Macadamia)
- Rosa Damascena Flower Oil (Damask Rose)
- Rose Flower Oil
- Pelargonium Graveolens Oil (Geranium)
- Salvia Sclarea Oil (Clary Sage)
- Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Oil (German Chamomile)
- Citrus Nobilis Peel oil (Mandarin Orange)
- Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil (Tea Tree)
- Origanum Majorana Leaf Oil (Marjoram)
- Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil (Rosemary)
- Cymbopogon Martini Oil (Palmarosa)
- Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil (Eucalyptus)
- Hydrolyzed Yeast
- Rice Ferment Filtrate (SAKE)
Additional Information about Ostrich Balm
Ostrich Balm is our top selling multi-purpose balm. It is a moisturizer for dry skin, repairer for sensitive skin and rejuvenator for aging skin.
What makes Ostrich Balm so special is the potent Ostrich Oil. If you have heard of the power of Emu Oil, Ostrich Oil is similar, yet a class above. Our ostrich oil contains palmitic acid and a family of omega oils very close to the composition of your skin’s natural layers. That’s why when applied, our ostrich balm submerges into your skin seamlessly and won’t feel greasy at all.
The omega oils moisturize your dry skin, so it no longer feels tight and itchy. Because the ostrich oil is absorbed into your skin directly instead of sitting on the surface, the moisturizing effect is much longer lasting and effective compared to other moisturizers.
If you have sensitive skin, there is a high chance that your skin layer is thinned or agitated. Your exposed or inflamed nerves make your skin respond more vigorously to any stimulants. Being very close to human skin composition, our ostrich oil forms the base for your skin to rebuild its layers. Not only that, our Ostrich Balm has 20 types of premium grade Ecocert organic plant oils and Beeswax. Their anti-inflammation and nourishing properties pacify redness and calm irritations.
Aging skin also benefits from our blend of ingredients in Ostrich Balm. Your skin loses collagen as you grow older, forming sagging skin and wrinkles. Our Ostrich and plant oils filled with omega and nutrients replenish collagen under your skin, restore elasticity, which leaves your skin supple and with reduced wrinkles.
Although Ostrich Balm is in the “nourish” step of Black Paint regime, it can be used as a standalone moisturizer. No wonder it is continuously the best-selling product!
Our laboratory in Japan has been making continuous effort to improve our products. Because of our dedication, we have achieved the 10th consecutive year of The Grand Gold Medal of Monde Selection Award in 2019. This award is a globally renowned award run by the International Institute for Quality Selections in Belgium, equivalent in difficulty to maintaining a 3-star Michelin accolade for 10 continuous years.
What is Human Microbiome?
The human microbiome found in Black Paint Microbiome range is human-derived bacteria Enterococcus faecalis bacterium, which is found in our human microflora.
It works by balancing our skin’s indigenous bacteria Staphylococcus epidermidis, a gram-positive bacterium, which then works on improving skin elasticity, moisture, and skin texture.
What is Microbiome?
There is a colony of microorganisms known as microbiome that resides on the surface of our skin and inside our body (mainly in our gut). These microorganisms, mainly consist of bacteria, are not visible to the naked eye.
What is important to you
Until the last decade, all bacteria is considered harmful and condemned as the cause of diseases. Sterilization has become the reflex response in mainstream healthcare or beauty industry.
But recently, many studies have shown that not all bacteria is bad. Many laboratories have embraced the contribution of good bacteria and we see a proliferation of good bacteria used as probiotics in food supplements and skincare.
To become healthy and beautiful, we must not mindlessly annihilate all bacteria, killing the good ones along with the bad.
Therefore, instead of sterilization, BLACK PAINT focuses on nourishing. Through carefully selected ingredients and blends, our products achieve a weighted balance of good bacteria against the bad. Furthermore, the latest BLACK PAINT products upgrade is to include “lactobacillus”, a good bacteria, as probiotics to our skin.
What you get from BLACK PAINT Microbiome Skincare
- BLACK PAINT uses nourishing instead of sterilizing.
- We use nutritional organic plant oils, vital minerals and water to nourish your skin along with its good bacteria.
- We do not use any sterilizer, surfactants, antiseptic agents, additives, alcohol and synthetic fragrance.
As a result, your healthy good bacteria benefits you in
- dampening inflammation (e.g. redness and sensitivity)
- wound healing (e.g. ACNE)
- acting as a physical barrier to environmental toxins and allergens (causes of irritation and dryness)
- limiting exposure to UV radiation (causes of sunspot, pigmentation and pre-mature aging)
- Minimizing oxidative damage by free radicals (causes of wrinkles and dullness)
- Keeping the skin moist and plump
You will get good skin that is
- Even in tone or colour
- Even and smooth texture
- Normal sensation (not sensitive)
You may also like…
The ultimate hydration toner for dry, dehydrated skin by 30 essential skin mineralsSG$19.00 – SG$215.00 Select options
The anti-aging, anti-pigment, anti-wrinkle, anti-dryness, anti-scar serum all in oneSG$109.00 – SG$499.00 Select options
Multitasking moisturizing cream that works as both a barrier cream and a make-up primerSG$8.00 – SG$359.00 Select options
What are Your Skin Concerns?
wrinkles, pigmentation, dryness & sagging skin
oil control, acne & blackheads
inflammation, redness & irritation
Lily L. (verified owner)
Very easy to absorb. Doesn’t feel oily at all.
Jacqueline T. (verified owner)
This is such an amazing product. It absorbs so quickly into the skin and it is very moisturizing. The effect is also very lasting.
Jia Y. (verified owner)
This is totally a life-saver! I used it on my reddish sensitive skin and it is quickly absorbed. My itch stopped and upon continuous application for a week I realized that my red skin is healing!
Rachel L. (verified owner)
I really like this product because I was surprised how fast this is absorbed into the skin and it quickly moisturize my dry skin. After a week or 2 of using it I realized that because of the moisturizing and repair my wrinkles are lightened. I went back to the shop to buy another bottle for my sister’s birthday and was told that it is more effective to dilute it with their toner so I tried. My sister was happy with the wrinkle lightening as well.
Wee L. (verified owner)
I used this product for my eczema skin because I had been scratching it and it has become reddish and sensitive and itchy all the time. I found out from this website that their Ostrich oil is very close in composition to human skin and it can repair my skin easily once absorbed. I went to the shop to ask the sales person for a demo and she applied some tester onto my skin. The absorption was really fast. I bought and applied it regularly and my sensitivity subsided and I found my skin healing. The sales person said she can’t claim this balm is effective for eczema because she doesn’t have registered medical proof to support the claim but imo I think it really works for eczema.
Shafrena S. (verified owner)
This is the most powerful moisturizer I’ve ever come across. Because of work I need to travel to Russia often and the cold air is so dry that it is like knives slashing my face leaving trails of cracked skin. After I found this ostrich balm I can no longer leave for Russia without it. It is literally saving my skin! I just need to apply it before landing in Moscow and occasionally top it up I will do fine.
Shiguan L. (verified owner)
I visited the shop and told the promoter that I need something for my oily face. I was told that my face is oily because it is dry. I was skeptical. Nonetheless, I bought this ostrich balm because she said that I need a good moisturizer. To my surprise after I started putting it on my face no longer discharges oil as much as before. I feel that my complexion is significantly improved. It is matte and no longer oily.
Pang K. (verified owner)
Because I work in a cold room my skin is perpetually dry. All my colleagues use this balm because the result is quick and the balm can last me a full 8 hours shift.