Koicha Tea Soap 120g
Loaded with Catechin, the powerful antioxidant for effective anti-aging, wrinkles, pigmentation
What is Koicha Tea Soap?
KOICHA TEA SOAP is great for anti-aging & anti-oxidant; lighten your pigmentation, brighten your tone, moisturize your dryness
- This soap targets the 3 main signs of aging, wrinkles, pigmentation and dry skin
- This cleanser is rich in antioxidants and made with premium Japanese green tea leaves from mature tea plants
- It’s a blend of 30 high–quality botanical oils to nourish and hydrate your skin
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
How to Use Koicha Tea Soap?
Ingredients of Koicha Tea Soap
Green Text: Certified Organic Ingredient
- Sekken Soji (Soap base)
- Olea Europaea Fruit Oil (Olive)
- Elaeis Guineensis Oil (Palm)
- Cocos Nucifera Oil (Coconut)
- Camellia Sinensis Seed Oil (Green Tea Seed Oil)
- Camellia Sinensis Leaf Powder (Green Tea Leaf Powder)
- Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil (Argan)
- Camellia Sinensis Catechins
- Black Strap Powder
- Hydrolyzed Silk
- Juglans Regia Seed Oil (Walnut)
- Sesame Indicum Seed Oil (Sesame)
- Perilla Ocymoides Seed Oil (Perilla)
- Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil (Jojoba)
- Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil (Grapeseed)
- Chlorella Vulgaris Powder
- Oenothera Biennis Oil (Evening Primrose)
- Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil (Macadamia)
- Camellia Japonica Seed Oil (Japanese Green Tea)
- Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (Sunflower)
- Corylus Americana Seed Oil (Hazelnut)
- Iron Oxides
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil (Sweet Almond)
- Persea Gratissima Oil (Avocado)
- Prunus Armeniaca Kernal Oil (Apricot)
- Arachis Hypogaea Oil (Peanut)
- Rosa Damascena Flower Oil (Damask Rose)
- Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil (Tea Tree)
- Santalum Album Oil (Sandalwood)
- Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil (Eucalyptus)
- Boswellia Carterii Oil
Additional Information for Koicha Tea Soap
Prevention is always better than cure. Anti-aging in advance is easier than reversing signs of aging. Oxidation is the root of pigmentation, dryness and wrinkle issues, and anti-oxidation is the first step to prevent them from ever happening in the first place.
The Japanese has been trumping the longevity records and experts have been attributing this to the habit of tea drinking. Japanese Green Tea has a high amount of Catechin, an acclaimed powerful antioxidant.
Our Koicha Tea Soap is the premium soap born from Japanese Green Tea, targeting anti-aging. We’ve crafted this incredibly effective soap with an obsessed dedication. With three times the concentration, green tea leaves are kneaded and condensed into a very thick paste, rich in texture, full of Catechin and other antioxidants like Vitamin E. Then, we blended in another 24 types of organic plant oils, to infuse the soap with Vitamin C and other nutrients which also solve many types of skin problems and enhance your complexion.
To make sure that you get these best ingredients in their prime form, we make the dedicated effort to produce Koicha Soap using the Japanese traditional method. It is a tedious process where there is no heating, because heat alters the plant-based ingredients from their natural form. Different from commercial production taking only 1 day, our traditional method is performed by experienced Japanese craftsmen and each soap requires 6 months to “ripen”.
The soap wash is the first step in your skincare regime. All of our products are made from premium quality Ecocert organic ingredients. There is no alcohol, preservatives or synthetic fragrance. You will become naturally beautiful in a natural way.
We have made a continuous effort to improve our products. Because of our dedication, we have achieved the 10th consecutive year of The Grand Gold Medal of Monde Selection Award in 2019. This award is a globally renowned award run by the International Institute for Quality Selections in Belgium, equivalent in difficulty to maintaining a 3-star Michelin accolade for 10 continuous years.
What is Human Microbiome?
The human microbiome found in Black Paint Microbiome range is human-derived bacteria Enterococcus faecalis bacterium, which is found in our human microflora.
It works by balancing our skin’s indigenous bacteria Staphylococcus epidermidis, a gram-positive bacterium, which then works on improving skin elasticity, moisture, and skin texture.
What is Microbiome?
There is a colony of microorganisms known as microbiome that resides on the surface of our skin and inside our body (mainly in our gut). These microorganisms, mainly consist of bacteria, are not visible to the naked eye.
What is important to you
Until the last decade, all bacteria is considered harmful and condemned as the cause of diseases. Sterilization has become the reflex response in mainstream healthcare or beauty industry.
But recently, many studies have shown that not all bacteria is bad. Many laboratories have embraced the contribution of good bacteria and we see a proliferation of good bacteria used as probiotics in food supplements and skincare.
To become healthy and beautiful, we must not mindlessly annihilate all bacteria, killing the good ones along with the bad.
Therefore, instead of sterilization, BLACK PAINT focuses on nourishing. Through carefully selected ingredients and blends, our products achieve a weighted balance of good bacteria against the bad. Furthermore, the latest BLACK PAINT products upgrade is to include “lactobacillus”, a good bacteria, as probiotics to our skin.
What you get from BLACK PAINT Microbiome Skincare
- BLACK PAINT uses nourishing instead of sterilizing.
- We use nutritional organic plant oils, vital minerals and water to nourish your skin along with its good bacteria.
- We do not use any sterilizer, surfactants, antiseptic agents, additives, alcohol and synthetic fragrance.
As a result, your healthy good bacteria benefits you in
- dampening inflammation (e.g. redness and sensitivity)
- wound healing (e.g. ACNE)
- acting as a physical barrier to environmental toxins and allergens (causes of irritation and dryness)
- limiting exposure to UV radiation (causes of sunspot, pigmentation and pre-mature aging)
- Minimizing oxidative damage by free radicals (causes of wrinkles and dullness)
- Keeping the skin moist and plump
You will get good skin that is
- Even in tone or colour
- Even and smooth texture
- Normal sensation (not sensitive)
You may also like…
Ostrich Balm 25g
The most potent moisturiser & repair balm that heals even deeply cracked skin
SG$209.0015% OFF! ADD TO CART
Rose Honey 23g
Firming & lifting for sagging skin, concentrated anti-wrinkle & hydrating serum
SG$65.0020% OFF! ADD TO CART
The anti-aging, anti-pigment, anti-wrinkle, anti-dryness, anti-scar serum all in one
SG$499.00OFF!21% OFF! Select options
What are Your Skin Concerns?
wrinkles, pigmentation, dryness & sagging skin
oil control, acne & blackheads
inflammation, redness & irritation